Tuesday 31 January 2012

Same same but different....

I have gone through it before,but it doesn't get any easier. My second baby will be starting Kindy on Thursday. Milestones as lovely as they are, are also a little tiny bit yuk! I'm not sure why I am phased, he already does one day a week at a lovely little Nursery school. He loves it,I love it even though he "misses me all day when I'm not there". If it wasn't for the cost of it, I'd do more days at the lovely Nursery school and skip Kindy all together!
Kindy seems to be a different kettle of fish....I cant put my finger on it and I wonder if my reservations are rubbing off onto him, as he seems as enthused about Thursday as a vegetarian going into a steak house.
I know he will be fine, after I detach his little nails that will become hooked into my neck, he will cry and then forget about me for the day. (I hope) I know I know, I just have to put on my big girl pants and deal with it!

My youngest will for the first time in 3 years have me to himself. He came bounding into the world so quickly after his brother, that I don't think either of us have had time to get over the shock! I need to discover once and for all who is this little man. He is so different on his own, with out his shadow by his side.

And so the year begins.... I do admit though I was a little relieved today as they all went back to school, as much as I love school holidays I was also screaming out for a selfish day.

Selfish Day? again with the crazy woman talk...why would I deem it as selfish?A whole day to think of no one but myself....

When was the last time you had a day to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes comments are welcome, go on, dont be shy!